Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Homework from the psych

Hi @Thesumofus

It was good and bad but I'm not with a therapist right now as i live rural and there is not much mental health help out here.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Thesumofus 

I was just reading some of your other posts and thought i would share with you a bit about me.

I not only have DID (dissociative identity disorder) but i also have CPSTD, generalised anxitey, social anxiety, panic disorder and depression. 

i have also had a therapist say that a show many symptoms of schizoeffective disorder or something similar but i have never been officially diagnosed. 

I have 31 alters that i know about but there is possibly more not all of them surface. 

I have a thread here that my alters talk on when they want to. i am happy to answer any questions you may have

Hi @Former-Member thank you.

@Former-Member im starting  emdr therapy after xmas. Do you know anything about it?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Thesumofus  I was just starting emdr before i moved. they start slowly but i found it a bit difficult as when they started working towards deeper issues using emdr i kept switching.

hello and hugs my @Former-Member , @Thesumofus 

how are you xx, soo good to see you xx

I keep switching undsr stress. I am currently in the family courts being divorced and had a rather erratic reaction. 

Hi @Shaz51 

hello @Thesumofus , my friend , how are you today xxx

Not bad. I broke my foot two days ago. Things are on the up and up!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance