Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

At work @Shaz51 hi

I was quite literally just thinking "which thread can I go to for expressing gratitude?"

My 2 little big things are:

Just put out a house application AND had great computer coding learn-storm with the nieces and nephews. Feeling independent and inter-connected. Just a little bit elated actually.

You found the right place @wellwellwellnez, sounds like lots of great things happening to be grateful for. I love that you mentioned feeling independent and inter-connected, feeling happy for you 🙂

feeling happy for you @wellwellwellnez  xxxx

Today I am feeling grateful for internet and how it can connect with friends living in far away places

Thank you @Shaz51 

Feeling grateful for finding these forums @Daisydreamer 

Good evening @Shaz51 @LookingHopeful @Daisydreamer @wellwellwellnez @TAB @tyme @Rhye @Jynx @Peri @Eve7 @pinklollipop15 and all forumites here. Long time no post for me I’m afraid so there’s no time like the present to start again on this wonderful discussion post! 

Tonight, I’m grateful for:

- Being alive 

- Being told I’m not dangerous or crazy like I thought I was last night in the midst of a psychotic episode 

- Having my psychologist available to talk to me via phone tonight in our session

- Having a place to sleep

- Having my cat in my life as company when I’m not feeling well mentally 

- Having a housemate who is also my best friend in my life.

Judi9877☺️💐

TAB
Senior Contributor

I'm grateful for having a good couple of days, very quiet and undemanding. Seem to be worrying a lot less 😁

I am grateful you are safe tonight @Judi9877 

Sweet dreams 😴 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance