Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

im glad yours has healed. that is good news @Smc
yes healing is good. my hand injury involved a broken finger in both of the joints in the same finger, pretty much every soft part of my hand and forearm were damaged and the nerve injury as well. it took them 3 weeks to actually tell me my finger was broken after 2 other drs told me there was nothing wrong with it. then weeks of the break healing then slow recovery of another 6 months. with splints and gentle exercises, heat packs, pain releif and tens machines and those sorts of things. so im glad that i can even use my hand again even though im still cautious with it. i think its plateoued now though but its not gotten worse.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Work tomorrow so best get some shut eye @outlander. Hope you get some good rest.

goodnight @Former-Member hope you sleep well and work tomorrows good too xox

Goodnight from here too @outlander@Former-Member. Sleep well. 🙂

goodnight @Smc sleep well
Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you today @outlander

Evening @Former-Member @Smc @Shaz51 @Appleblossom and all passing through

evening my sister @outlander

how are you today xxxx

Oooh dear @outlander

Sounds like you have been in the wars again.Smiley Sad

What on earth happened? Washing machines dont usually fall down stairs.

Heart

Yeah in the wars again @Appleblossom 😔

I was buying a new washing machine and to get my old one out i had to take it down stairs to out it out the front of my house but my hands slipped and pop coudnt grab it so it slamed straight on top of my foot.

Todays been painful with earache and uncontrolled headaches so much fatigue and neck pain due to im guessing my teeth or something.
And my foot has improved just a little but still sore and 'pinching' so ive been mostly resting except the horses and paying some bills.

@Shaz51
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance