Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

LaserBeamOz
Casual Contributor

Navigating forums

Hi, I'm not in the best mindset right now so it may be my confusion - I can only see a few recent posts, even when choosing 'oldest to newest and newest to oldest', are these forums active? Do many people use them? I'm completely confused. 

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Navigating forums

Hi @LaserBeamOz,

It can be a bit tricky to find where a lot of activity is on the Forums - some posts and responses do seem to pitter out pretty quickly.

I tend to see most activity in the social spaces area - this link will redirect you to a more active thread Good Morning thread.

If you have any other queries or questions just ask 🙂.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

@LaserBeamOz  I have lots of issues especially today. Clicking on posts and going nowhere, posts I’ve commented on but can’t find. Also trying to find the search bar which is supposed to be on most pages but it’s not on mine! Also you mentioned Newest to Oldest - mine goes to page no 10 for instance when it’s meant to be no 1! Do you use a mobile phone? I do and think

Maybe that’s the problem but who knows? It’s quite frustrating in all 😤

Hi @LooneyToones and @LaserBeamOz,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am on the Forums on a laptop which seems to be working fine but a couple of us have also tried using a mobile to access the Forums - one person found similar issues to what you both described - one found that everything was still working okay. I'm wondering if it is a mobile service provider issue.

Sorry for the hassles, I can understand why it would be frustrating. Please let us know if this continues to happen and we can see if maybe it is something happening at our end.

Kind regards,

FloatingFeather

@FloatingFeather Thanks i will if it keeps happening 😊

Hi @LaserBeamOz @LooneyToones @FloatingFeather 

Have been using the forums on a computer all week with no problems. I have had a lot of trouble with my phone lately but it was quite old. I have heard other people having various issues with smart phones lately.

@justanotherguy  When I clicked on Reply to your post, nothing happened and I ended up clicking twice by mistake and it worked! My smartphone 12 Pro is quite new and I don’t have issues in any other forum or social media platform. 🤷‍♀️

@LooneyToones 

Whenever I get a new phone it works great, but after a few years things stop working properly, which is why I guess a lot of people get a new phone. I know Apple was deliberately slowing down their phones as they aged, was a story a few years ago. But also software updates often bring new bugs, and different apps will sometimes conflict with each other. That computers/phones work at all is quite remarkable, really.

@justanotherguy  ok here’s another issue: trying to reply to your post and was sent the attached message to fix the highlighted errors…. use @…….

which I clearly had used. So I had to clear the screen then go back to your post to find my reply  HAD been posted!

im now trying to attach the screenshot of the error message and it won’t let me do this either. 🤷‍♀️

@LooneyToones 

Sorry I'm not a tech person! Especially with phones! And each phone will be different as apps sometimes conflict with each other! Maybe there's tech support available on this forum?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance