Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

RachSANECEO

SANE Bridging the Gaps survey

Hi forum members I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those of you who have contributed to our bridging the gaps survey. It’s so valuable to have your direct input to our advocacy. The survey is still open and you can find the link via SANE social media pages on linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. 
We really appreciate you sharing your insights. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: SANE Bridging the Gaps survey

I can't say that I am both a person with lived experience AND a carer in your survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9MFZTKW - for anyone who's interested but doesn't go on the socials, this is the survey.

Hi Gwynn
Thanks for raising this - yes it is an issue in this survey I’m aware of, it was developed quickly to be able to get some results in time for upcoming government meetings and this is something we got wrong that we will avoid in future. please do still put your input in - if you add your extra details into the free text we can sort it at the analysis end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And thanks for posting the link I couldn’t work out how! I’m still a newbie here

hi @Sophia1 I can't see where your message has gone but yes I can confirm the survey is anonymous - it doesn't link to your forum ID or capture your details and we can't see who has given what responses.

Apologies again that the survey wasn't set up to allow for consumer and carer / multiple answers - feel free though to reference both perspectives in the free text responses and we can sort out the data at the other end.

One of my goals for the future is to look at how we can better promote opportunities like this within the forums and also conduct surveys in the forum itself to hear from what is our biggest community right here in the forums - but that will be an important thing to co-design with members themselves as this is your community. I really appreciate the feedback.

Thanks @RachSANECEO. I answered the survey before your suggestion, so unfortunately this data will not be captured. Hopefully in the report on the survey this limitation will be noted for future surveys.

It is hard to do a survey right, each time you write a survey, you get better at clarifying your aims, thinking about what you want to do with the data gleaned and giving people more accurate options to reflect their experiences and giving them opportunities to say stuff that's useful to know. If it helps, I still cringe that when surveying people off the street for my year 9 social studies class I didn't know that 'C of E' meant 'Anglican church'. 🙂

The SANE forum software will automatically take links and make them clickable as far as I know, so copy-pasting the URL should be fine.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance