Skip to main content

Re: Enter a subject?

@BossBaby thanks. I appreciate it. It means a lot to have people care and try to support me through my crisis moments. Sometimes it feels lost out there. 

@The-red-centaur Anytime! And maybe next time I need help leading a warband of our sisters into the ruins to gather the corrupt wyrdstone, you will be there for me. Yes, I could have been looking up suicide therapy but instead I was trawling through Mordheim quotes. Happy Easter.

@BossBaby love it!! 

Thank you. 

20240328_094720.jpg

@BossBaby I made a new army for mordheim recently. They will cause fear among the living. 

@The-red-centaur Yes I saw that photo in a previous post of yours. My first boyfriend was into D&D/ role-play but I couldn't get into it. But it sounds like you could definitely solve or at least fluently discuss a lot of the world's problems with the language structure of the game scenarios! I hope in that sense it's even therapeutic for you.

TW

Content/trigger warning
My housemate was beating up my carer 😞 

Hey @The-red-centaur ,

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened. It must be quite traumatic for you. 

Is there someone you can call or talk to about it?

(Note, I've added a trigger warning to your post above)

I'm here if you need a chat

Thanks tyme. I got out the house and went to the river. 

@tyme I'm still really triggered by it all 

I'm trying not to hurt myself. 

My mum is coming to Perth next week. I don't want her to know I still hurt myself.