Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

hello @Tilz , sorry i missed your tag 

going ok here 

having my second coffee for the day here 

how is your day going 

coffeee.jpg

@Shaz51 hey Shaz,  glad you enjoyed coffee. At second job here. Going okay. Take care

At second job here. -- wow @Meowmy , you are busy today my friend 

take care xx

@Shaz51 if you get a dog and feed it food scraps, you have dog :pile_of_poo: no one enjoys cleaning that up. Imagine it stuck to the kids shoes 👟 

And dog wee kills your immaculately curated lawn 🙌🏼

I wish you a Food composter.

@Oaktree @ENKELI @Meowmy I slept until 9am. The rain 🌧️ helped. Feels like it has been raining for two weeks?

G

very true about pets @Glisten 

no worries , husband is eating leftovers for lunch xx

what have you got planned for today , or are you recovering from all that hard work you did 

@Shaz51 😆 I’m still sitting in bed PAHAHA 

I’m going to see Deadpool with my daughter Bee 🐝 Child 2of3. At 5:30 🕠 

G

@ENKELI SCORE!

IMG_3585.jpeg

@Glisten nice work! Does it have the cinnamon sugar crumble on top? 

I've taken mother to her doc appointment, dropped in to see my bro at his work, popped in to give my friend some sourdough bread and am now at my (not so) local shopping centre to get a script filled.

My new light board arrived this morning so I can start another diamond painting. 

Not feeling too bad today.

Enjoy your muffin, if you like I can send you the recipe 😉 🤗💜🍅

Ewww @Glisten  - but was that you place that you are cleaning? Or is it someone else's that you have to clean?

@ENKELI my dearest Retiisi. I adore every post you write to me. Makes my day happy.

The muffin was a letdown 😔 

I wish there was an aroma you could put in the oven and it permeates through the  house. So it smells like delicious baked goods.

Is gluten free ever as good as non gluten free baked goods?

Is pulled pork the other white meat?

So many questions.

Yes please I would ❤️ your recipe 👩‍🍳

🙌🏼

I too, need to get a script filled. Going to Innaloo Cinemas Deadpool with daughter Bee. Adult child number 2of3.

She and her sister are the same age for one week every year. 3 within 3 years. 3 weeks apart. All born on a Tuesday.

!TADA! Fortunately all 3 of them are good people. Very good people.

Also giving birth is horrible and so is being pregnant. Will never recommend it.

Big HUGS 🤗 🌝 I’m so happy that you are feeling “not too bad” 😊 

G