Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

hey @Shaz51 how's your day been 😊

@Shaz51 Mental Health and Work balance. Is that correct?

G

@ENKELI how is your ouch side of your mouth?

Do you like Umbrella 🌂 Academy?

G

Quiet and relaxing today,  lazy @rav3n 

Raining 🌧 ️ all day 

How are you ☺️ 

@Shaz51 

Balancing Mental Health and work.

I don’t work so not sure I will get much out of it

Hey @Oaktree ,

I just want to say that 'work' doesn't necessarily mean paid work, nor volunteer work, but more so what you expend energy on to achieve a purpose.

Rainy days are the best kind of days to laze inside! @Shaz51 

I just had some appointments to drive around to and get done, relieved they're out of the way now so I can relax for the rest of the week 😊

@tyme I love that description!

You mean work as in ‘what you are working on’.

@Oaktree that could be like your Magic of Tidying?

@tyme what about ADHD and hyperfocus?

What if what you are working on, is your mental health?

G

thanks @Meowmy. I am planning on going out to a specialty coffee shop in the Valley tomorrow with my oldest friend. I will probably wear a mask to cover my teeth too, a suggestion my mum made in an effort to get me out of the house. Former workplace gave me 2 really nice masks the day before they fired me, I just have to peel the business name off and all will be good.

I hope you get to achieve all you want this weekend 😍🤗

@Glisten I am going to call the dentist first thing in the morning, hopefully I'll be given priority.

I want to go out to get some coffee from Yahava tomorrow too. Are you a coffee drinker? If so I highly recommend Yahava. They also do tea and chocolate if that is your preference. 

I hadn't heard of Umbrella Academy but thank you for mentioning it. It sounds right up my alley 😘

Do you have plans for Friday and/or the weekend?

I am feeling motivated and hoping it will last long enough for me to sort out my collection of diamond paintings that are lying in a bundle on the loungeroom floor. I want to put my favourites in an album, not sure what to do with the rest yet.

When do you look like moving to Bully?