Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI hey sweetheart. Hope the day ease out for you. Take care.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Ainjoule @ENKELI  I do not like Shein and Temu. Both companies continue to be investigated for forced labour, debt bondage and child labour.

G

@Oaktree @Meowmy @ENKELI @Ainjoule @rav3n 

Free range Rabbit 🐇 for dinner 🍽️ LOL

😂 

IMG_3619.jpeg

@Glisten let me get my gun!! 

Kidding, I don't like rabbit. I've tried it different ways but still not keen. 

Looks like you have a bit of acreage there. I'm glad to hear you're getting paid to fix the place up. You really are quite skilled in home renovations. If I had the money I'd hire you to reno my place 🫂 🤗 

@Glisten hey G so cute 👋👋👋👋

@ENKELI I swore a LOT today. I don’t think I have ever sworn that much in one day. Light shades and refrigerator shelves.

I took a moment to admire my work. The neatest fly screen remesh ever 🙌🏼

The walls aren’t that colour. They are just boring white and badly joined.

IMG_3620.jpeg

Gosh darn. 110 pages of best friends communicationsto catch up on! I am reading through and only on page 8 so far. 

Very interesting to hear more about everyone! Thanks for sharing. 

A little about myself. I am a single female on the wrong-side of 35 living in Sydney. My hobbies include jigsaw puzzles, collecting Peanuts figures, listening to OneRepublic and watching true crime documentaries. 

@Alonely Sport? Do you like sports?

G

I like doing jigsaw puzzles @Alonely 

What sizes do you like doing 

Hello @Glisten , @Oaktree 

@Glisten No, not really into any sports these days. If I happen to watch sport, it would be tennis. I used to be glued to the Aus Open every summer. Absolutely loved it. But times have changed and all my fave players are gone.