Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Hello lovely people!

I keep seeing the 'Deadpool 3' ads and it got me thinking about superpowers. I would love to hear from everyone:

If you could have one superpower, what would it be? 

I'd love to have the ability to fly. If I'm having a bad day I could just fly off to another country and escape, also don't need to deal with traffic and fuel prices 😎

Apologies if i didn't tag you!

@Oaktree @Spirit_Healer @ChouxieChou @Shaz51 @Captain24 @ArraDreaming @Bow @Ainjoule @Glisten @Sunda-Billi @StuF @L-B @creative_writer @Gwynn @Eve7 @Snowie @Asgard @Patches59 @Tilz @Meowmy @Hope2Recovery @D1ng0 @Katz42 @MJG017 @tyme @Jynx and everyone else!

Hello @rav3n 

I would love to be transported anywhere in the world 🌎 to escape and to recharge 😁

@rav3n 

I would like the ability to see the future. That way I could put on the winning lotto numbers whenever I need more money 

@Shaz51 love it, free holidays for life! 😎

@Oaktree oh my that's so smart 😆

Hey @rav3n 

I'm going to go with invisibility so I can attend world meetings. 

@Ainjoule that would definitely be interesting to watch!!

Cheers for the fun tag question, @rav3n! I'd have the superpower to speak and read every human language. Or the ability to heal injuries/conditions.

Interesting question @rav3n.  I guess I can't say "them all" 🙂  I like the idea of the ability to read people's minds.  That way all the anxiety and doubt of what people really think about me when I'm talking to them would be gone.  Flying would be pretty awesome though, especially if I could fly into space.

It does remind me, of an old short cartoon series called Captain Linger.  He would fly in, save the day, but then just hang around and make people feel awkward.  I sort of feel like that a lot of the time... except the 'saving the day' bit at the start. 

Be a fly on the wall of my ex @rav3n ! 🫣

I’d like to lose some superpowers. I hate my memory. I’ve spent decades trying to lobotomize myself with substance abuse. My memory is exceptional. 
I’d like to be able to heal the sick and raise the dead like Jesus. It would be an ethical and moral minefield, I couldn’t advertise it but I’m flawed,  I’d try to make money from it. I’d get cut up like ET