Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well hopefully I get a win on O/S inheritance, pass this course, get easy job, teeth not that much of an issue then @StuF 

Good luck with it @TAB !

Really.

Your dreams are far more realistic than my winning lotto! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

one rule of dreams or achievable goals is to be realistic i guess @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, nice for you to catch up with cat. Just chilling. Not much on to watch ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like you need a hobby @Meowmy  says me the laziest person in the world lol 

@TAB hey tabby, I am usually busy girl as you know. Nice to enjoy some free time. Hope you are enjoying the evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

Fair enough @Meowmy  yeah okay here, bit cool ha

Hey @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy

Hope your tooth is okay Tabs. Hope youre keeping it real Bill16. Hope you're ok Meowmy.

Just had a productive 2 days.

Did rego and green slip for car yesterday. 1100 total. Ooft. Got a new phone battery. Hopefully will not run out so quickly.
Made a good dinner last night and tonight. Submitted uni assignment today and applied to 2 jobs. Not overly convinced by either jobs, but it's a test to see if I can get somewhere with I guess. Idk.

Did some accounting today in case landlord increases rent. Finance guy came today to value property as she is refinancing. Hopefully not but will have to wait and see. Can afford a mild increase but fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

About to finish crime and punishment now. Want to move on to the next book.

Decided to read Gabor Mate's Book about myth of normal. Looks quite interesting and thought provoking.

Work is work. For the first time in a while, feels like all is well

See yous around

@MDT hey hams, glad that you are doing so well. Good luck with job applications. Enjoy uni. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, a bit cool here too. Think smash a zero here ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance