Re: Living with Ourselves

Wooden Spoon it is

meggle

cheers

@Oaktree @tonys 

back to Grey Rock if it has not been painted

You know what ,   i was just thinking ,   how many threads and campfires have I just stomped through.

I  can wactch the tennis,  but I swear you guys type so fast its scary..

@Oaktree   @Sophia1   Yes   I havnt had a job offer in grey stone.    so gardian   jp  magistrate.. . . 

anything so we can get back to cards n drinks...    t 2gns

@tonys 

You have been pulled from pillar to post tonight. Sorry you are not accustomed to that! You have been a great sport. Thanks for the support dear guardian! Remember the code word so you can referee if ever sophia1 or I use it

thanks friend,

Meggle

@Sophia1 

Thanks so much for bringing me here to sort things out last night. I think it means we can have a fresh new start with no leftover baggage! I appreciate your understanding and friendship. I understand your confusion as to what had actually happened on my end. It was a difficult time but it was so long ago! Bout time we moved on. So glad that we are playing together again!!!

Meggle

@Oaktree 

Yes was a draining time

I read through from the beginning of introduction and can read some of the conversations pages 20-25. I think

Back when it started 2021. I had forgotten about writing to you there.  Then again later pages. I had not remembered

I went looking for beginning of grey rock or grey stone now.

Skphia

Hopefully need never get to that again…..

hello and hugs @Sophia1 , @Oaktree , @tonys , @tyme , @Jacques 

self-care-quotes-04.jpg

@Sophia1 

I will not go back and reread those pages if it’s all the same to you. I don’t want to relive it and it’s better left in the past I think.

Hugs

Meggle

thanks. . .     @Shaz51    A  good warm cup of wisdom...   Warm wishes to you  .   tonys  mb 1