Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

The Forums will officially released to the world at last!

This Wednesday, 27 August, the Forums will officially be released to the world at last!

The Forums will be launched by the Hon Peter Dutton, Minister for Health, at Parliament House in Canberra.  As well as users of the Lived Experience and Carer Forums, representatives of partner organisations will also be speaking and a demonstration of the Forums will be given.

It’s amazing to think these Forums have only been running since May, and already the community, support and connection that have developed is phenomenal. It’s a true testament of the compassion and determination shown by you, the members. We are excited to share the triumphs of the Forums and its members at the launch, and to raise awareness in hope others can experience this great community too.

🙂

1 REPLY 1

Re: The Forums will officially released to the world at last!

I found out about the site not too long ago after hearing about it on Radio National.

At my meeting with my Mental Health Nurse today (I don't have to take appointments with her anymore, released for good behaviour), I told her that I was enjoying the site and that I thought it was a very good resource. She took note and told me that she will share that with her team.

Small steps...until we conquer the world! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance