Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Looking for carers feedback on SANE Aus content

Hi everyone,

We find it critical to get our content peer reviewed to ensure the information on SANE is helpful.

Recently we created a series of 'Fact vs Myth' factsheets and we want to hear from you what you think of them from your perspective of being a carer for a loved one:

Fact vs myth: mental illness basics

Fact vs myth: treatment & recovery

Fact vs myth: mental illness & violence

Fact vs myth: specific disorders

We would like to know -

·         Is the information easy to read and understand?

·         Is there any language that is jarring?

·         Is there anything missing that you would like to know about?

·         Anything else that occurs to you.

You don't have to give us feedback on all of them - only the ones you feel comfortable with and you feel are relevant to you.

Any feedback is appreciated!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Looking for carers feedback on SANE Aus content

Heya @NikNik

I have had a look through all of them.

Personally i like them, i think there is enough information there to capture people without it seeming overwhelming. I think the language used would be helpful and familiar to most people. 

I LOVE that the helpline numbers are available regularly. i would also suggest linking to the forums there as well as i think there is so much helpful information in both forums, people may just find something they are serching for there. 

As well as living with my bi-polar bear partner, I manage a GP practice and we often use SANE resources for our GP's and thier patients. I think these are really helpful and i will definately be sharing them with my GP Group. 

Thank you for all your hard work too @NikNik, its people like you guys who keep the world spinning!

xx

Tigz

I would be grateful to discuss it but let me read first the attachments..See you!

Hello @AshEasy, were you able to read the attachments highlighted in Blue , just click on them

how are you going

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance