Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

1stepup61
Senior Contributor

Hi eth

Hi Eth, I can't find the thread to current convo or names? R u there? 1stepup

5 REPLIES 5
eth
Community Elder

Re: Hi eth

I'm here @1stepup61  I'm sorry I don't really know what you mean.  I will tag the moderators to see who can explain for you.  @NikNik @CherryBomb @Acacia  or whoever is on at the moment perhaps you can answer @1stepup61s questions.

Anyway I'm here for now if you want to chat here.

@1stepup61  somewhere there is a guide called How to Use SANE Forums - you could try putting that on the search bar.  I think maybe the problems you are having have something to do with how you've got your settings set up.  But I'm not very good at sorting out this sort of thing, have muddled my way through to the point I'm at now with use of the forums.  Perhaps @Mazarita can offer some advice once she surfaces this morning as she's been involved for some time and has taught me things in the past.

There's a lot of information in a thread called 'Are you new to the Forums' - try putting that on the search bar.  You  might find what you are looking for in there.

Hi @1stepup61,

Could you try explaining in some more detail what you are looking for? I'm not sure what you mean either.

I think the post @eth is referring to is this one. I'm not sure it will answer your technical problems though.

What 'current thread' are you referring to? There are many current threads on the forum.

There is no list of names of people on the site. It's a bit complicated to look up different individuals from scratch. But once you find them in a conversation you can click on the link to their name and see their profile page.

One thing that might help is to click on the link to your own profile page below the top right of the screen. There you should be able to find a list of posts and threads you have been involved with.

Let me know how you go by tagging me. To do that you put an @ symbol and start typing my name. A 'drop down' menu should then let you choose me.

Hope this helps.

Mosaic
Senior Contributor

Hi @1stepup61 happy to help but I'm sorry I am not sure which current conversation or names you are referring to. Could you please clarify? In the meantime perhaps this Guide can help answer your question. Please feel free to shoot us moderators an email at team@saneforums.org if you like.

Hi All.

@1stepup61 was on the Inherited Trauma Studies thread earlier.  I think that may have been what they were trying to get back in to.  It can be a bit difficult if you can't remember the name of the thread, or the discussion topic it was posted under.

@1stepup61, one way I use is to go back to the email you would usually receive when someone on that the two read responds to what you have written and tags you into it, or a notification is given that someone else has responded.  Click on the topic, which should be bold and in a different colour (blue ?) and it should take you back to the thread you were on.

i hope this helps 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance