Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

@LeChuck @tonys @Appleblossom @Sophia1 @hanami @tyme @@Shaz51 

Hi all,

I hipe ur weekend is going nicely. Im a bit depressed herr after a terrible night last night, poor sleep.

I cooked a nice dinner which was comforting but other than that not excellent.

@LeChuck hope being home is ok and ur settled back after ur week in the thrrapy group! 

@tonys lots to tell u, i hope ur ok? How was work at the farm this week?

@Appleblossom hello dear friend. Trying to rest @Sophia1 

@EternalFlower   Hey there Eternal flower.   Well your nice dinner had me sit upright. . 

What storm did you cook up mate. ?

I'm sorry  your not in the best of spirits my friend.  If your back In your home and mixing ingredients,  well,   that always helps me.  .  . .  Some of the worlds great inventions have come 

right from my very own kitchen mate.       My moonshine helped NASA put boots on the moon.

If you've got a fibro clad house,   yes ,   thats my modified bread recipe.

Even the worst clogged plumbing is   "rectified"   by my onion, bean an chillies,  stew.

C I A  uses it too,     won't say what for.   . .

Anyway,   I hope some smiles found you my friend.

Been very busy here on moonbase 1,   Cuts into fishing time. In my religion,  thats a sin,    but I'll get the upper hand 

soon as the birds fly north.

I'm teaching a couple of keen young minds to take on a bit more responsibility,  so uncle tonys can get away  and put a bit of much needed mischief back to the world.

Had to sell a heap of pigs,  which grieves me as they are my children,  but they found good homes.   They make great pets and bottomless rubbish bins and mine are quality

stock,  so if I get a bad vibe from someone,  well the go home minus a pig. and its a small valley,

Hurt my pig and I put my lips around your chimney,  and blow your house apart  !.  They are not cooking pot pigs.     Rules are rules.  .  .  .!

Anyway my friend  @EternalFlower .    Will look in again soon and I hope you keep rattling the pots n pans.   Wanna hear what exactly you create in your kitchen. Me and food are bedfellows as you well know.   

Hope its O K I take the opportunity to say a quick high to @LeChuck .   We are both lucky we found him,  hey  Eternal.     Ears burning Le Chuck. .    Good.

Take care my lovely friends.   Better get back to work..  talk soon    tonys   mb1 

Hey @tonys beautiful friend @LeChuck hello and thanks...

They have offered to re admit me to hospital next week

I am having ups and downs and bumpy interactions with the dr and it has been unclear if i will see him again but in hospital i would. I feel scared a bit to go back and scared to stuff everything up. 

@tonys ive been making poached salmon with citrus....poached in lots of olive oil. I also made a delicious pasta with a yum sauce. I am learning to cook. I admit i never much had interest before. 

I did smile about ur animals and ur love for them... I am so glad u can choose who to sell them to so can let them go to good homes.

Last week i was huddled up with m and ms...which was cozy.

In my very old old apartment with very old old broken wires and dust i do have a big tv and i can at least pretend to have a little space of my own. I watched a pretty scary show last night and am still jumpy. 

My care and tender good hope for everyone here xox

@EternalFlower your dinner sounds inspiring. 

Not sure what to say about dr and hospital.  Supporting you either way.  I became a real wuss for about 30 years I could not watch scary stuff.  I am getting less effected, still hide behind a big cushion, and only watch it to keep company with my son. 

I used to live in very old places.  Now my new place is old and probably needs @tonys recipe to flush out the plumbing.  Got real plumbers coming next week ... leaks and dripping tap and water through the plaster board.  Maybe the new housing is not that well made???

Sending hugs

Apple

Jeepers @EternalFlower ,   poached  salmon. . !  I just ate.   now I'm hungry again.

So Do you marinate in olive oil then steam,  how long for each,  or  well give me a few more clues.  and do you use that pasta thats par boiled,  and what about the Sauce.  The sauce .is everything mate. . .  

I've got a picture of thin slices of lime,  the oil,    maybe pine nuts.   then a loose seal of foil.

You got me going over here mate.   I've never poached fish except the cod  n  white sauce

thing.    Mate ,  maybe hospital  is an option,   but i'm thinking my kitchen might be a better

one.    

Either way I'm  going to make poached salmon next week  and keep my nose in the breeze

to see what other culinary delight fragrances,  emanate  from your kitchen.

We'll  feed our tum tums and our souls,  and grow old and wise.

Where ever you go ,   I'm  with you buddy.    Now I'm of to a town dance In socks and thongs

just so I can enjoy watching the faces.             your friend   tonys  moonbase one.    nite mate

Hi @tonys youve been busy and taking care of a friend as well tonight? Enjoy the music and the time with ur date....

I slow cook it in a pan in the oven about 140 degrees.

Salt both sides, then add a lot of olive oil until its sort of covering the salmon, like the salmon is sitting in it. Then cook 20 minutes. Delicacy and flakey and yum. 

@tonys sounds like my space is set up with that like salmon...perfect...im tentative to come in but ur so welcoming and patient and made my favourite foods!!

Hey @EternalFlower, how are you feeling today? That salmon sounded DIVINE.

So hospital, have you decided if you're going to go back yet? I wish I could help or give some advice, but this is definitely a decision you have to make within yourself. You know yourself best.

Here of ya need me, sending hugs and good vibes for today,

LeChuck xxxx

Hi @LeChuck @tonys @Appleblossom @Sophia1 @@

@Shaz51 

Sorry if i made it sound like i was asking advice.

My brain is a bit frazzled.

I had some addictive problems in past and have been sober for four years and thats kinda...not exactly where its at for me now.

Im in a bad space.

I am alone in a headspace where i cant tell what's real.

Its hard to explain. So im unable to feel confident in making choices.

Im scared.

I think since hospital was so bad kast tike i felt like a little bit unsure about anything. Who to trust. Where to turn.

I hage been looking into psychedelic assisted therapy to hekp with trauma. 

April is also a sort of party time in my family, a time when my relatives would come together from accross the world over the easter weekend. It makes me feel weird and all these memories as i am estranged from them.

The past few years i was in hospital over this time because of the triggers.

When I told my dr how scared and triggered i felt he offered me to go to hospital. I referred the idea of independent me who is over that. So its a lot of confusion.

No you didn't make it sound like you were looking for advice, I was just wishing I had some way to help you. It sounds like things  are pretty rough at the moment 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance