Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Emily7
New Contributor

Need help asap

Hi. I know someone who has the eastern CATT team going to her daily. She's pretending to be ok but she's verbally and emotionally manipulating her 16 year old daughter and 27 year old daughter. Her husband has left her a month ago due to domestic violence towards him and 16 year old. She has banned him from the house and banned the 16 year old daughter today. The 16 year old daughter is extremely distressed today and I'm scared for the 16 year old will self harm with the mum in the house. What can we do? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Need help asap

Hey @Emily7 that sounds like an incredibly difficult situation to be aware of and that you are concerned about the childs wellfare. I would like to encourage you to make a report to Child Protection based on your concers. 

I'm going to send you an email with a link.

Thanks for reaching out for help on the forums like you have. 

🌷

Re: Need help asap

Please call child protection. The father needs to act protectively and support his 16yr Old as a victim of fv he may not feel strong enough too but they can assist with this to ensure she is safe. Please please call child protection.
After Hours Child Protection Emergency Service on 13 12 78
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance