Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Jugglingaround
Casual Contributor

Living Life with it's Unexpected Twists and Turns Without Any Warning

Hello everyone 

I haven't a clue what I'm doing by being on these forums. All this is so new to me. I wrote something on another section + just found out I must've done it wrong. Learning of how to use an electronic device is something very new to me. It's stressing me out so much so I know how to communicate on forums. I do want so much to learn from others to help my self + help  others where can with intense unstable. Help yours faithfully 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Living Life with it's Unexpected Twists and Turns Without Any Warning

Hi and welcome, @Jugglingaround ! It's good you've joined 🙂

You seem to be doing fine on here, to me. Please don't be stressed!

A handy forum tip is if you type @ then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply to them. 

You can also type any topic into the Search bar above to find threads on that topic. 

I hope you find the forums supportive. 

Welcome to the forums @Jugglingaround  I hope today goes well for you.

🌞

Hi @Jugglingaround 

Welcome to the forums!  You'll find a wonderful and supportive community here. You are doing great, it just takes time to find your way around. I'm one of the peer support workers who moderates the forums. 

Wishing you a good day

hanami 💮

Hello @Jugglingaround Welcome! I'm also a peer worker 😊 

We're glad that you're here. I'd love to hear a little bit more about you if you'd like to share?

Take your time learning how to use the forums. All new things take time to get used to, but hopefully this will be a place for learning for all of us 😊 

One useful tip I found useful was that when you open the webpage, you can choose to post between "lived experience" or "Family, friends and carers" forums depending on what you want to discuss. Then you can write a whole new post about a topic or join in with one already happening. 

Welcome and take care,
TuxedoCat 

Also, to get you started @Jugglingaround you could try clicking the blue words below and posting in other areas. 

You can introduce yourself here Welcome! Introduce yourself here 🙂 

And find some other tips and tricks my looking through this topic Forums how-to: general tips and tricks! 

I hope this helps 😊 

TuxedoCat

Hey @Jugglingaround  welcome to the forums! Yea it can take some time to get use to the forums and find your way around, but once you do, it’s a great place 🙂

🎀

A very warm welcome to you @Jugglingaround . Glad you’ve found this space as it is full of loving support and guidance. Like all new things, it takes a little practice to navigate but shouldn’t take you long. Hope to hear more from you soon. 🙏

@Jugglingaround 

You are doing very well. We are so glad to have you ❤🫂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance