Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

FloatingFeather
Senior Contributor

Living Well with Complex Mental Health Needs - Mental Health Awareness Month Webinar: Wednesday, 19 October 2022 1-2pm (AEST)

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 5.12.03 pm.png

Click here to register https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_i3AYYd--QoSqrx7bdSj5Cg.

We look forward to seeing you! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Living Well with Complex Mental Health Needs - Mental Health Awareness Month Webinar: Wednesday, 19 October 2022 1-2pm (AEST)

Hi @FloatingFeather I noticed this webinar in another publication but unfortunately, as is often the case, it is during work times. As you would know, I am a strong advocate for such things being offered both during the day and at alternative times for those that also work. Will this webinar be recorded and be available to access on the SANE website for others to view at their leisure?

Re: Living Well with Complex Mental Health Needs - Mental Health Awareness Month Webinar: Wednesday, 19 October 2022 1-2pm (AEST)

Hi @Zoe7, I also think it would be great if these types of things could be offered both in the day and the evening so a broader group are able to attend. As you said, it's not always easy / possible for people that work during the day to attend which is a shame. I have been advised by management that the video can be uploaded on the forums after tomorrow for anyone that may have missed it and wants to watch.

Thanks for being such a great advocate for mental health @Zoe7 and to all our amazing community guides that share their lived experience, knowledge and support to help others. We are lucky to have you all.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather

PS. Just too clarify for anyone that is not sure this webinar is a Zoom meeting. 

That is great news that the video can be uploaded @FloatingFeather Thank you so much for looking into this for me 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance