Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

trigger warning son2 is totally insane

Hey everyone I love my son2 like all our family do but sometimes his moods are so violent and aggressive. If it wasnt for his medication I would be the target, I wouldnt last for long.  Just needed to get it off my chest. pea 😞

64 REPLIES 64

Re: trigger warning son2 is totally insane

@greenpea  😔💔🤗🐇

Emelia 🌸

@Emelia8  Thank you Heartx

Hearing you @greenpea 

Heart

When they bite the hand that feeds it is a sign they are under great pressure, but self care and boundaries are crucial.

Heart

Would he ever manage in his own place with support?

Hope you are okay and having a calm evening.

@Appleblossom  Idk Apple .... I really dont know.

@Krishna  Thank you Krishna Heart

@greenpea hugs,

HeartHeartHeart

Tbh @greenpea  I have been worried about the potential level of aggression you are fielding on day to day basis for a while.  You put on a cheerful face, but underneath is a lot, especially when you are mum alone and have 2 kids with disability.

Heart

Self Care. Self Care. If all you can do is put up a polite front for him, until his mental state is managed and stabilised.  Interventions by others are called for as he does need to be separate and set up some level of indendence from his mum.  The drive to protect them can mean we leave ourselves open to a bit ...

Heart

Thinking of you. I have major issues currently atm with my boy, acting out of mental confusion.

@Appleblossom  Apple we are two peas in a pod aren't we concerning our children. I take onboard your concerns and thank you. Thinking of you with your son. Take care. peaHeartx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance