Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@outlander 

Sending bucket loads of love and strength your way hon.

Hoping today is a little better for you sis 💗💗

@Snowie Heart

im not working a shift today but have pop all day, doing school runs, trying to catch up with some studying and doing the horses so even though its a day off its not really. i did sleep for the last close to 13 hours though since not sleeping after night shift.
have a house inspection on wednesday but i done a massive bulk of cleaning yesterday and day before so i can just have the kitchen cleaned and the floors vaccumed/bed made sort of thing for wednesday morning.
just had someone come in to do the lawns for me as well

oh dear @outlander That doesn't sound like a day off to me hon. 

I am glad you got some sleep, you certainly must have needed it.

It also sounds like you have some huge days coming up too. I hope you are able to get some down time for yourself hon, and some time to yourself. However, with so much in your basket I know that probably won't happen.

my days off are never days off @Snowie ive always got things to do on my days off

You certainly do @outlander You have so many responsibilities on such young shoulders.

I worry that you have so much on that you have no down time for yourself.

I hope that even the littlest of brief moments can give you some down time hon.

its always hard to find down time @Snowie
pops going out for 2 hours today so im planning on watching a movie or something and leave cleaning etc till later on today

Sounds like a good plan @outlander 

Some time to yourself and doing something nice for yourself is great. The cleaning can wait till another time.

How is your Pop going if you don't mind me asking? (Don't have to say anything if you don't want too)

he ok @Snowie his dementia is worsening and can see it progressing. i cant do anything about it though

No unfortunately you can't do anything about it @outlander 

He is extremely lucky to have you hon and how much care you put into looking after him.

i hope next year to not be looking after him and start moving out @Snowie
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance