Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Thinking of you @Shaz51 ❤

Heart  @Shaz51  xx

@Shaz51 🧡🧡

hello @outlander , @eth , @Owlunar , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Smc , @Adge , @Mrsjones ,

ammm my family over reacts about everything

my Mil and Family inlaws under reacts

soo confusing and I told mr shaz and he said  " If I am not working mr shaz is not working " and

if mr shaz is not working , then I am not working "

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51  

Don't know about you but overreaction feels a bit like people are interfering but under reaction feels like they don't care.

@Shaz51   only you can decide on what's best for you and Mr Shaz regarding whether to keep working or not.  Maybe write a list of pros and cons for yourself and see which one carries the most weight.

hello @outlander , @eth , @Dec , @Appleblossom , @Darcy , @Determined , @Sherry , @greenpea , @Smc , @Adge , @Mrsjones ,

we worked this morning

having dinner with 2 SIL`s and MIL tonight for mr shaz`s birthdaySmiley Very Happy

we weeding mum`s garden has really fallen backwards

so I had a look around for a gardener ------- ohh wow the prices -- crazy , looks like we might have to make some time for gardening ourselves

hello @outlander , @eth , @Dec , @Appleblossom , @Darcy , @Determined , @Sherry , @greenpea , @Smc , @Adge , @Mrsjones ,, @Faith-and-Hope 

a very nice night last night -- chineses for mr shaz`s birthday

church this morning

food shopping for us and mum and extra little jobs

now going to MIL`s for roast meal -- birthday present from mother MIL to son ( mr shaz

and 3 SIL`S

we are doing mum gardening next weekk xx

Hello All.
@Shaz51, our church had a bit of a special occasion morning this week, so the after church cuppa was accompanied by some nicer choices than the usual bikkies. Not that I've got anything against a nice Scotch Finger, but a Honey Joy instead... nyum.  🙂
Yes, I'm a big kid at heart.

honey joys.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Enjoy @Shaz51 

images - 2020-02-02T170753.249.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance