Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not functioning

Oh hugs @Eden1919 I'm so sorry you've lost your beautiful dog. I don't know what I'd do without my companion cat, I had another one too but he passed on last year.

I've never had a Webster pack so I don't know how they work.  My pill box is only for one week at a time, and it's the best visual prompt I have  I agree about ignoring alarms. 

Has something happened lately to make things worse for you? Any triggers? I remember studying can be stressful with deadlines and assessment tasks. I hope you have sympathetic tutors and plenty of flexibility. 

I  hope you can unwind and get some sleep tonight.

I hope tonight is better for you @Eden1919 as I know how much lack of sleep can affect us.

sending lots of love and hugs 🫂 

💜💜💜🤗🤗💜💜

@Eden1919 Sending you lots of love and support. ❤️ Hope you get some sleep. We all know how hard you are fighting, even if your support worker doesn’t understand. Hang in there, and hope life gets easier soon ❤️

@Dimity @Eve7 @Helpmeheal  thank you all.

I am still struggling to function and i have been feeling really weird lately idk what is going on with me i have been all scrambled and jumbled and struggling to do anything and then my mood is all over the place i am breaking down over tiny things i am not sleeping well still and i am struggling to keep up with meds and well everything i am just a mess and people keep saying stuff like "you can do it" and "you will make it work" but like what if i cant just because i did something once doesnt mean i can do it again and idk everything just feels wrong plus i have been having weird impulses to go places in the middle of the night and idk just then i randomly spent a bunch of money online and like it isnt that i regret the purchase just idk and i am trying so hard and then i keep randomly crying and my head just like sometimes i cant even form a sentence and i feel like there is sand in my brain and all these weird things keep happening and i cant focus enough to study even though i need to but i had it i was making it work and now everything is falling apart again and i am trying to hold onto it all but it is slipping and i ugh this is getting long sorry i will stop there thanks if you read this i dont even know what i was going to ask.  

Sending lots of love @Eden1919 

💜💚

Hello @Eden1919 it doesn't sound easy. I can relate to what you're going through, I used to feel like that sometimes til finding a med that suited. Sorry you're still not sleeping well, that seems to make things worse (it does for me, anyway). 

I think you said you have a support worker. That's good, especially if you're able to make a list of things you want them to help with. Maybe you could share the list here, you could get feedback from other forumites... and it might help other people who are struggling too. 

I wish I could drop by to give you a hand, but a virtual cheerio will have to do. 

Hope you sleep well tonight, and tomorrow is a bit better.

Dimity

@Eden1919 , I’m so sorry things are so tough for you at the moment. Be gentle on yourself! This stuff is not easy. I hope you are able to find some relief soon.

Checking in with you @Eden1919 How are things today? 💝

Hi @Eden1919 how are things? I hope you're feeling a bit better and your support worker is stepping up. 

Take care 

Dimity

Sorry for the late reply I have been struggling a lot lately i am struggling to do even the smallest things and everything is a mess. i am falling behind on everything and i feel horrible and just want to cry all the time i just dont know what to do anymore i have tried everything i can think of and more and nothing is ever enough. i am taking the meds and doing all the stuff they say but it isnt working i just dont know what to do. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance