Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

ha ha @creative_writer, as much as I like the snow, soaking in some sunlight is nice too.

I'm not good with plants or keeping them alive. I tend to forget to water them. I only have fake ones inside my house!!

@Snowie, my dad has pet plants and lets them grow in his study. The grief of losing a plant is painful too, my sister tried but she kept losing them, it does take dedication. Fake plants are nice too, my parents like decorating the house with flowers.

@creative_writer I do have plants outside that I can keep alive. 

Sounds like your Dad's study would be really nice. 

@creative_writer will say goodnight to you. Time to go to sleep.

I hope tomorrow goes well for you at uni and the public transport isn't too bad.

Thanks for keeping me company tonight. Not sure if you realise how much it has helped me, so thank you. I hope you get a good nights sleep too 💕💕

@Snowie, goodnight. I hope you sleep well and Tom is a kinder day for you 💕💕

@creative_writer I'm sure your uni will go great today, but good luck with the public transport.

@Eve7 hoping today is a little better for you hon and their is some sunshine in it for both of you 💜💜

Last night I ended up having to pick D and her friend up from an 18th. The drive was really slow with lots of roo's on the road. Came across one lady in a truck who had just hit a roo. Luckily I wasn't 30 seconds earlier or it would have been me. Asked if she needed any help but she seemed ok, just a bit shook up. The roo came of worse then her truck with a big bull bar on the front. The joys of living rural and having teenagers!!! Finally got home in one piece about 1am.

Just need to do some food shopping today and then it will be a movie, blankie and couch day.

That was an eventful journey for you last night @Snowie 

I am going to a work colleague’s “celebration of life” (funeral) today. Not sure how I’ll cope but need to be there.

The sun is shining…so that’s a plus.

Hope your day goes well. 💜

@Eve7 certainly an eventful journey. Should be used to it will living rural most of my life, but they still scare the s**t out of me!!

Sorry to hear that you have a funeral today. I hope it really is a celebration of life and that you are able to get some closure. Hopefully the sun continues to shine today.

Please remember we will be there with you throughout the day and we are only a tag away.

Sending lots of love and support your way 💗💗

@Snowie @Eve7 💕💕

@Bow 

How are you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance