Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My rambling page

It's a very deep quote and it's given me a lot to chew on 🙂 @Kyle1 

Hi @Gillie1 

I just wanted to reach out to say that I really love how you started your day by practicing gratitude 💜

A little while ago, one of our wonderful Community Guides @Shaz51 created a thread about this very topic and as such, I just wondered if this is something that may be of interest to you?

I’ve just shared the link to this particular thread below, just in case you would like to take a look 😊

https://saneforums.org/t5/Looking-after-ourselves/GRATITUDE/td-p/802869/page/52

Take care,

ShiningStar 💜

Thanks for the reminders @Kyle1. Last night was tough.  Overwhelming intrusive thoughts and I ended up testing the waters in a way I haven't done for a while. 

Today I'm tired and sad but stronger.  Ready to live and try again. I have a lot of tidying up putting away and some 🍳 to do today. Could do with some serious caffeine.

Chicken soup day today. 

Caffeine. Eggs. Chicken soup.

Sounds like the high life to me! 

Enjoy, @Gillie1 

@Gillie1 

Ur right anxiety does sound like a really tame word for whats going on. 

I have a limited tool box, but I do find loud, obnoxious music works better for me than relaxation/meditation music. Thats just so calm and chill that it lets my mind go into overdrive where as the loud, screaming, bashing music switches it off

@ClockFace I like computer games when I can't manage my anxiety in the real world. They usually work not last nightbut usually. Nothing like running round as a pirate in the Caribbean or parkour over rooftops to escape from reality for a while. 

What else helps for you?

@Gillie1 

Streaming video or meds at the moment cant really manage without meds generally atm

Hey @Gillie1 

How are you today?

Doing pretty good today actually. Made some changes that while difficult to do, I think will help things. 

Haven't eaten today yet so should get that done and maybe some work in progress. 

How about you @Kyle1  @ClockFace how are you guys traveling today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance