Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Thinking of you @Bow 

I slept through today too.

Sending hugs to you both @Bow and @Eve7 ...

💜 💛

Bow
Senior Contributor

Things still feel really hard. 

seen my gp this arvo and has bloods done. All follow up from my hospital admission last week. Then I went to see my case manager, but she wasn’t in, so I seen some other male! case manager. He is nice, I’ve spoken to him a few times before but it was really hard speaking with a male with all that is going on inside for me.

We spoke at length about me staying well so that I can go away overseas next month. I have 6 weeks. He said in not so many words that they can stop me from going if I’m not well enough 😩 So really pushing myself to stay well. Take the meds that I am suppose to take. Eat and drink regularly. And don’t say anything stupid that might get me into trouble. I had a good couple of days after I came out of hospital but am now restricting again. It’s so bloody hard. 

Im due to see my psychologist tomorrow. She was away last week so really hanging out to see her, but I vaguely remember last time we had all this horrible rain that she cancelled. Really hoping that she is ok to come into work tomorrow cause I really need to see her. 

Hey @Bow 

I have faith in you, you've got this! 

Sorry that I missed where you are going overseas??? Wherever it is, that's super exciting. With your supports and encouragement, and the strength I see in you, I know you can do this and will get to go. 

Good luck getting in to see your psychologist.

Sending strong hugs,

Hanami 💮

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @hanami 

yes my daughter and I are going to London…. A brief trip to Paris and then to Disneyland in California 🙂 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I can’t stop crying tonight sometimes the ache inside is so much. 

Hey @Bow ,

Is it just that general sadness you feel, or did something happen? I'm here if you'd like to talk.

Hugs, tyme

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thinking about all the things that have happened to me…. @tyme 

So much taken away

so much hurt

I hear you @Bow . I can hear there is a lot of hurt. Is there something pleasant you can do for yourself right now, in this moment?

I heard you are going away soon. Anywhere special?

tyme

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’ve recently crawled into bed @tyme  just want today to be over with. 

yes we are going overseas, london, paris, Disneyland. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance