Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Feeling really triggered at the moment. Discussion around the breakfast table this morning about one of my friends that I am away with had to call the police late last night as one of her sons friends was talking about si. They look at me cause of my previous work background but I have nothing to say, I can’t. All sorts of thoughts going around inside and I can’t breath. 

Sorry to hear that you are triggered @Bow 

Just try and concentrate on your breathing hun. Perhaps count them out. In for 5, hold for 5, out for 5.

Have you got someone you can talk to about it?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie  my friend that bought this up just came and checked on me as I had disappeared. I don’t think she knows this is an issue for me, didn’t really know what to say. 

Sitting with you @Bow 

💖🦋💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 

you doing ok?

Bow
Senior Contributor

This has all just been too much today. On top of already feeling not ok, I’m away from home and not in my own safe place, I have sh and battling to need to more. Such a horrible person doing this #+#¥ while away. Why why why

Being away from home or your safe place can be really hard @Bow., especially when you're struggling, cause that's when you want the safety. I'm wondering if there are any pieces of home you have with you? Or otherwise can you think of anything that might help create that home, safe sort of feeling where you are? 

Dear @Bow 

Im sorry this has happened, especially while away and not in a safe haven. Be strong and hang in there. You can do it. 🌻🌷

Emelia 💝

@Bow 👂🙏💞

I am sorry I wasn’t here for you today @Bow  and you not horrible at all, you are unwell but you are getting a good mh team together and they will support you.

I struggle with sh too and understand how hard it is when the thoughts are constantly there.

We’re in this together hun and we’ll get there.

💖🦋💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance