Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hey @Bow

Great to hear from you. Sending all the good vibes in the world for you to make it to the appointment. You can do this 😍

Bow
Senior Contributor

That was rough. I was mostly honest. She asked if I needed hospital, I hesitated but said no. I just can’t do it. I seen myself falling into pieces in a scary and unfamiliar place with no one I could trust. 

And now I really don’t know how to do it. My psych is away next week 😩 I tried not to show how upset I was when she told me, but I’m pretty devastated. She had covid at the beginning of the year when I had my other trauma anniversary. Just wanna disappear. 

Hey @Bow 

Sorry to hear your appt was rough and that psyche being away is distressing you. I hope you can do something nice for yourself for the rest of the day to help you feel a bit better. 

Sending hugs

hanami 💮

Hi @Bow,

Just wanted to touch base and see how you are going today? Were you able to see your psychologist today? 

I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and best wishes. Please know that you are not alone and that there are many people on the forums that are here for you and wishing the best for you - please reach out anytime you need to. 

Best wishes, 

FloatingFeather 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yes I went @FloatingFeather  

been another horrendous day which ended with a gp appointment and a rush to hospital cause of chest pains. I’m ok, but not ok. Home now. So tired of what trauma is doing to my body. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

What point does it all end? Don’t know how much more I can take 

Hi @Bow 

It sounds like you're sitting with some strong feelings at the moment. I hope you're able to put some self-care in place and to reach out to crisis support tonight if you need it (Lifeline: 13 11 14).

Sending you strength and support.💜

Sirius

Well done for making it to your psych appt, @Bow - even if it was tough 😞

And also sorry to hear she's away next week 😣 and about your chest pains and hospital visit 😞

I wish I could give you some hope, but I know it doesn't work like that, hope has to come from inside.

Sending wishes and 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

I went to my gp this morning. She wanted to see me after yesterday and do further bloods. The pathology lady that I see was lovely, she actually gave me a hug today. Musta seen that I needed it. My electrolytes aren’t good. I need medication/supplement. But now I have to battle with the demons inside me over taking the supplement or not. 

I was suppose to have a phone call with my case manager today to discuss what the plan is around bringing mum in a little bit. Telling me a bit about what is going on around my trauma anniversary. There is a need for this more now probably cause my psychologist is away next week. But alas my CM is away today. Someone else called to check in on me, but it’s not the same. Really need my supports at the moment. 

I managed to get to my DBT group today too. I struggled to sit in there. I really should not of gone as I’m not sure how much I actually took in. 

I’ve gotta have repeat bloods on Friday. Phone call with my gp with the results in the afternoon and I also see my dietitian. It’s the appointment where we do the meal support…. We will sit together and have an up and go. So anxious about that! 

I hope you are getting through tonight ok @Bow 

💙🙏💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance