Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

You too my good friend @frog

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Sorry I missed you. @Flying_Hams 

@Flying_Hams  Me too. Sorry I missed your post.

@Flying_Hams hope you are okay, Hamza. Going to online church. Will pray for you. 

@greenpea @Meowmy @Maggie

Hey friends. Thanks for dropping in. Last night on the way home I was feeling bad. I basically came home and went to have a shower and then also bed.

This morning I'm meeting a friend for breakfast. The usual friend I see after gym. But I went gym yesterday.

Yeah idk. Lots of things to consider and worry about these days.

@Flying_Hams hey Hamza, may be focus on having fun with friend. That will lift you to a better mood for the day. Take care. 

Indeed @Meowmy
Thank you my friend
It did 🙂

Hey @Flying_Hams hope you can enjoy Sunday evening.

#1 goal for me is a big sleep to set me up for a big work week,

Take care

ribbet ribbet @frog
I agree my friend
Take care 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance