Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I'm scared

Good morning @Jayne28 I am really pleased you reached out for that support with both Lifeline and your family - even more so that it helped. Do not hesitate to call again or talk to your family if you need. We are here also to support you. 

Looking forward to a future you are excited about is a wonderful outlook. Good luck with moving forward 😁

Re: I'm scared

@Jayne28 , I am so sorry, your fiancé has really messed you about and played games with your heart. I just wanted to let you know that my partner of 12 years did a very similar thing to me… saying he wasn’t in love anymore (he was cheating, I found out later).. and so I can totally, totally relate to how shocking and traumatic that is. I also have felt suicidal at points. Keep reaching out to us. Reach out to me, I promise you, I really do understand how traumatic that would have been. You didn’t deserve to be treated like that. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance