Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

My team won the wooden spoon last year so I don’t hold much hope 😂 @Snowie.

Im going to ask dad tonight at dinner if he will mow my front lawn one day this week. It only takes 20 mins. I just don’t want to be ‘that’ house in the street. 

As for the rest of the housework, it’s just going to have to wait. I’m hoping I can get the kitchen tidied tomorrow between my therapy app and driving 1 1/2 hrs to the next town for my MRI. I just have to be careful as the drive is going to hurt. As well as laying in the MRI machine. 

I hope H’s back isn’t to bad.

I hope your Dad can help you out @Captain24 

Wow, that is a long drive for an appointment. I hope you are able to drive that far and your back isn't hurting too much. I hope that and your therapy app goes ok tomorrow.

H's back is ok. He had a car accident in his early 20's and is just paying for it in his 40's now.

That’s small country towns for you! @Snowie Everything involves travel. 

Hopefully dad will do it but I doubt it. 

I’m sorry about his accident and now he is suffering.

He is ok @Captain24 Just really maintenance now. He broke his lower back, pelvis, ribs and arm at the time so has more issues the older he gets.

I live in a country town too, so get the driving everywhere too. Besides the local doctor, we have to drive for most things too. I love living in a country town, but don't like that lack of services around.

I love the country town too @Snowie. It’s hard for anything serious. We do have a local hospital that has just been built. However it’s not really much use for anything major. I can’t fault the MH team though. The psychiatrist even comes in person now. 

I'm glad your MH team are good, even better that your pdoc comes to town @Captain24 

We have a local hospital too but only for small things.

Family dinner was actually good @tyme @Snowie. The power went out 3 times while mum was cooking. But everyone got along with no arguments or snide remarks!

Hahaha. Well if it takes a power outage and back pain for a pleasant dinner, can we say it was worth it? lol... 

But of course, I'd rather you not be in pain! @Captain24 

I can’t believe it but they have been really considerate about my back @tyme. They actually care and no eye rolls. 

I gave Pixie a treat so she didn’t want me to play 

49AEAE25-4E1C-476C-8B67-AD3A8CA38F8D.jpeg

OMG. I'm smiling from ear to ear. How cute!!!!! @Captain24 . Dog with a bone eh? Was the other dog jealous? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance