Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Shaz51 @eth @Sam3 @Flying_Hams @Former-Member and all following along...

The support today is giving me more motivation to get things done - love having you all follow along - thank you everyone - it really is helping me stay motivated. Heart

You have been productive this morning too @eth - good to hear Smiley Very Happy

I hope your seedlings grow really well - keep us updated how they are going.

More Harrow on iview?

Nigella Bites atm @Zoe7 but probably Harrow in a while.  Glad to hear the support here is helping you stay motivated today.

Hi @Former-Member Cat Happy

Like you @eth ive only learnt to use power tools at a similar age (but a smidgeon younger 😀 lol) great work on the garden & again @Zoe7 on your Taj Mahal. I’m finishibg a walk. Found another job working with job seekers ironically I’ll apply for but it has KPIs which I’ve akeaus avoided. Continuing to largely ignore my young darlings but one is helping my husband with plasterboard & other is impersonating a bear in hibernation (not a teenager only12 yo but hey you gotta get that training in early). Two older ones are out & about meaningfully occupied. After this walk, I guess I’ll draft something up for the unspecified salary with KPI job do you reckon as I’m not really I’m a position to be too fussy with my mental health riding on being employed? Best friends still don’t know I’m redundant soon! 

Nigella Bites atm yummmm @eth

HeartHeart @Zoe7

It is hard applying for jobs that you don't really want but then it is hard not being emplyed as well @Sam3 If there are other jobs you can apply for I would do them first and see how you go with them. I think that working in an area you don't want to be working in is just as bad as not having a job - both scenarios have their stressors but if it comes down to needing the money then maybe being in a job you don't really enjoy for a short time is okay to get by.

Both are do-able  @Sam3 unless you are applying for a drafting job, have heard thats a Cat Happypretty high pressure job

haha I think expertise just got redefined @Flying_Hams lol  it was a tiny bit of a course I did years ago re sayings, bits of it stuck. My text books and my good ok out of date now dictionary have disappeared but some stuff still lingers Cat Happy

Afternoon @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Sam3 @TAB @eth

Hope you are well today
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance