Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I'm watching it on iview on the computer @greenpea.   It's free. 

Glad to hear you had a good time @CheerBear  Sorry to hear that you're having more depressed kind of feelings lately.  Could it be sheer exhaustion (including emotional)?

@eth I have been watching the sbs version of iview but never abc iview. I will have a look now :). Thanks eth xxx

No worries @greenpea  hope you enjoy it.  It's great for taking your mind off other stuff.

@eth okay I am really enjoying it 😛 thanks eth 🙂

Some Hippy-ness tips would be great thanks @eth

Otherwise there is far too much formality in life (in my opinion).

Adge

Maybe you could ask me questions @Adge  I don't know where to start!

good idea @Adge , @eth

Well, I have no idea what hippie-type guys wear @eth I've virtually never seen any.

I've seen hippie-type women wearing flowing, colourful skirts (& tops) - which personally I think is very attractive (pretty).

I have no idea what the male equivalent is (to model myself on) - because I've never seen it.

Adge

Yeah something like that @TAB Cant go into it too much ... guidelines etc.  But I like the attitude of organisers even though I feel a bit of a grandma .... Smiley Surprised

Smiley Happy

@Adge Think long hair, beard jeans and tee or creased casual shirt. 

Go you ... re the lawyer, they might want you to bring out their creative side ??

Ha ha I have been insistent on the good bits of hippydom, and the biker brother/sisterhood, otherwise I would not have survived.

There were 2 bikes at the opera today ... I am a bit all over the place ... Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very HappySmiley EmbarassedSmiley Tongue

@Appleblossom Smiley Surprised have a good night Im not really talking to anyone lately just waffling/whingeing and re beards thought @Adge wasnt into guys (?) 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance