Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning @Mazarita.

I'm thinking you might be on your way for some more sleep soon but wanted to say hi just in case 🙂

@CheerBear, will sleep before too long but awake for a little while yet. Good to see you. Hope yesterday treated you okay or hopefully much better, and that you have had a decent chunk of sleep overnight. I've had about three and a half hours so far.

Had to get some coffee 🙂😁

I had some good enough sleep thanks @Mazarita. I have a cat that can be li kn e a therapy cat (not that there's such a thing haha) in that I sleep more still and longer, and more quickly return to sleep when I wake, when she is with me. She sleeps very close in and along my tummy/legs and her purrs, warmth and softness make a huge difference.

So great to hear the results of the cardio tests are in and that your heart is healthy! The stress testdoesnt sound very nice.

I forgot what you have on today, though I think you're out and about?

That does sound like a good therapy cat, @CheerBear. Warms my heart to think of it comforting you and helping you sleep. Cat purrs are the best. Cat Happy

Today we planned to travel to a nearby country town to film a friend performing some of his stuff. However, the weather forecast is saying thunderstorms in the afternoon, which is when we plan to go. That wouldn't work for filming, especially the sound recording. We'll be waiting to see what actually happens with the weather there, but I'm thinking we probably won't end up going and have to reschedule the shoot. I wouldn't mind a quiet day actually. The workout on the treadmill gave me a headache, which is still with me now.

What's happening in your world today? Is your loved one in the rehab place now?

Now I remember @Mazarita. Good that you can reschedule this one if you dont go. Will you be up for going if the weather is OK? I've seen those stress tests and can ok imagine not feeling great after one.

I have a bit of a jumbled day today, particularly this afternoon. Theres a fundraising thing for the school, a birthday party that I will take one of mine too, and more visitors here, but all of them are supposed to happen at the same time. I've buried my head and not tried to work it out and think I'll just roll with it all instead. And yep, person is in rehab finally which us great for them. Lots of feelings there with other person who had a very difficult visit yesterday. Its going to be tough going for them both when they get home I think.

Good to hear the rehab facility might be a better place now for loved one, @CheerBear. I feel so much for what they are going through, and for their partner, and you. Good on you for just thinking of rolling with what comes today, and dealing with it on your feet and as it's happening. Avoiding worry when there's not much we can do about things seems a wise move. 

We'll probably go if the weather is okay, but it's really not looking good by the forecast. Will talk to friend down there around midday and might put if off. I really want sun for the shoot, aside from the sound issues rain and storms would raise. That would basically make it impossible to get decent footage, waste of time and less likelihood of being able to repeat the exercise later.

Its not the end of the world if things dont all work out today @Mazarita. Getting little to the party is probably the thing I will prioritise. Someone has organised for an old friend of mine to be there when I am. It is someone I havent spoken to since we left and someone who apparently was quite concerned and confused by our sudden disappearance, and has missed us. I think it might be a emotional catch up, but a good one.

Makes sense that the weather would intefere with your video shooting. I'm guessing you probably cant say much about it, but curious to know how long you'd be filming if you can share.

@CheerBear, meeting up with the friend from your past sounds like it will be a wonderful thing, and connecting with the part of your life from that time that was good. Crossing fingers that it goes really well, is not too emotionally draining, and leaves you feeling happier overall.

The shoot would be for a couple of hours probably, not that long as I haven't done live camera stuff for a long time and want to take it slow and simple to start with. I wish I could tell you more about it but it would give me away a bit too much. 

Birds starting up here and first blue glow of day. Would love to chat more, but should probably go back to bed now. Hugs for your big and possibly messy day. And just because, hugs. Heart Woman Happy

Totally understand that you cant say more @Mazarita. I'd love to say more about some of the stuff I vaguely mention, like this catch up today, but know I can't. What I can do is let my imagination fill in the gaps of things like your video-ing which is fun sometimes!

I hope you sleep well and that things work out in a way that is good for you today. Thanks for the chat and the hugs 😊 Hugs right backatchya 😁👋

@Mazarita Darling Mazzy I am super happy that it went so well for you yesterday (was thinking of you). Wishing you a wonderful Saturday. I am heading back to bed for a kip. Maybe catch you later. Love greenpea xxxxx. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance