Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Breakfast at Tiffanys was on teev the other day @Hope4me  I missed it.

download.jpgdownload (1).jpgHi Everyone, think Fashion, think Zoolander, was hilarious .. oh and the Bowie song ..

❤️ @Appleblossom 

🤣 @Former-Member 

👋 @TAB 

👋💕 @greenpea 

Been out for a while peep's, back now and loving the comments! 😍

@Former-Member I'm fine thankyou for asking. Been keeping to myself a bit of late. No biggie, back in the saddle again now. You didn't mention your fashion style; what is it?

Bradshaw hat 2.pngHi @Jupiter. Carrie Bradshaw's sense of fashion can be impeccable, and definitely different! Her choice of hats keep us guessing, and maybe cringing a little. 😮Bradshaw hat.jpg 

Oh @Faith-and-Hope, I love Boho! All those colours and quirky combinations suit me some days when my mood allows. My wardrobe has some great long dresses that fit the bill.

Hey @Appleblossom, some of the best shabby chic outfits can be found in op-shops and vintage clothing stores! I for one love scarves. My collection gets bigger every year. They complement and enhance outfits so well. (And cover my neckline which isn't getting any younger. lol)

Oh @Former-Member, I laughed out loud when I saw your quote! Ha! I totally understand. I was pulled over by a policeman who told me to get out of my car early one morning after dropping my sis off at work. There I was, dressing gown, holey slippers, dragon breath and bed hair! OMG! This is obviously an exaggerated example, but the memory makes me shake my head with embarrassment still to this day.

Hi @greenpea. Yes, I'd say my style atm is practical too as I don't venture out much. I have lots of jeans waiting for me to fit back into them, sigh, for now though, it's jeggin's and sandles.

Ah @TAB, Breakfast at Tiffinies with George Peppard is one of my faves. And, I actually deleted my comments about David Bowie before posting would you believe? He was a fashion icon too, and that song: "..fashion, turn to the left..fashion.." is a beaut!Bowie fashion.jpgbowie fashion 2.jpg

I'd say my style transforms from this to that depending on mood and venue. I love all clothes, shoes and accessories...

Thanks for contributing everyone!

Hope xo Heart

Yes, the Thin White Duke re Bowie @Hope4me glad you’re sounding upbeat 😸

Hi @TAB. Thanks for you concern lovely man. 🖐😃

I've added some pic's of Bowie in my last post. They may take a little while to appear, but I think they depict his on and off stage presence well. Heart

wonderful  idea to kick start this thread again @Hope4me  Smiley Very Happy

@Jupiter, @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB , @greenpea , @Former-Member BOOTSBOOTS

SLIPPERSSLIPPERS

SOCKSSOCKS

@Hope4me is Hepburn the lady in the picture?

made me smile re 'lovely' feeling anything but .. but thankyou @Hope4me  Cat Happy will look for pics

Thanks @Shaz51 

Lovin' the toe sox! Takes me back a ways 😁

Lovely's in the eyes of the beholder @TAB 😍

Hi @eudemonism. Yes, it's Audrey Hepburn as a young woman, then in her later years before she died.

HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance