Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Oh my goodness!

I loooove coffee, but since I started getting anxiety and panic attacks I’ve stopped drinking it.  I really do miss it 😢.

Yeeeeessss to coooofffffeeee.

Good morning forumites!

It's been a month since this thread was posted on. I so enjoyed coming here each day, sharing some pic's and having a chin-wag. I miss the connection so I thought I might revamp it...

How about our word for the day is;

Fashion!  😎

You can't utter that word without mentioning the iconic Audrey Hepburn...Audrey Hepburn images.jpgher hairstyles alone made news. Her delicate sensibility was mesmerising...

And later in life?

Audrey Hepburn later in life.jpg

She was still a beautifully presented example for us to aspire to...

@Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Razzle @Appleblossom @LadyleahRDBloom

@Former-Member @Corny @Zoe7 @eth @utopia @TAB @Sophie1 @Queenie @eudemonism @Nikki222 

@Former-Member @Sans911 @greenpea @BlueBay @frog @Mazarita @Owlunar @SunFlower_7 @Determined @Former-Member @Serenity1 @Former-Member @Smc @Snowie @The-red-centaur @Former-Member @Nay69 @Peri @Lauz @nashy 

@Teej @Starta @Former-Member @soul @Former-Member @Adge @Jupiter @Betharina 

Hi there @Hope4me ... lovely to see you again.  It has been a while. I do hope you've been doing okay.

Oh yes the beautiful Audrey Hepburn ... all class and grace, and definitely a fashion icon.

Sherry 💜 

Cool idea to kick start this thread again @Hope4me !

I don't think I am bold enough to wear this one myself but when you say 'fashion' I think of Carrie Bradshaw Smiley LOL

Image result for carrie bradshaw dress

I’m a boho fashionista @Hope4me  @Former-Member  @Jupiter  .... with an arty Aladdin’s cave of clothes, bags and shoes that cheer and inspire me ..... I consider them living wearable art.

Any others out here on that page ??

Great idea @Hope4me 

I was told I dressed "shabby chic".  The lady was a lawyer and not particularly nice to me, but the descriptor probably fits.  I was nerdy about it though and looked in the library rather than the shops for an approach.

Love your idea of wearable art @Faith-and-Hope   My style is Similar in ethos but probably significantly more frugal.  I do have a relaxed sense of style and care in dressing. It was hard to move from anger about early deprivation, but it can be done.

Smiley Happy

IMG_20170515_072107.jpg

@Hope4me @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Appleblossom @everyone  .... hmmmm fashion to me in one word is 'practical'!. T shirt, jeans and a pair of runners lol.  Oh there is one thing that I do always though even when walking is wear a slick of lip stick, always.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance