Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

olen13
New Contributor

What console should I get for a gift?

My brother is abroad for an international dating social event thing and he’s planning on bringing me home a console or gadget of my choosing as a gift since the technology there is cheaper than here. I have about a week and a half to decide on what to get and I’m too excited and thrilled to choose one. He told me I could get anything I want but I’d have to buy my own set of games but who cares! What console should I choose? I was thinking of PS4 but are there are choices that are better?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What console should I get for a gift?

Hi @olen13

Welcome to the Forums!

These forums are for carers and loved ones of people affected by mental illness or challenges - I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for (besides wanting ideas on what the best console is)

I have moved your post into the social discussion in case other members have an opinion on this though.

All the best.

Nik

Re: What console should I get for a gift?

I would go with either an XBox One S or an Xbox One X.  They are both really good, the X is more powerful but the S is still formidable. The reason I choose them over Playstation is simple.  You cannot play 4K Blu Rays on any of the Playstation 4 products.  Both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X act as 4K Blu Ray players on top of being excellent game consoles that deliver fantastic performance in a comparable library of games.  That is my two cents.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance