Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Tabaluga's

..Security .. @Former-Member ..lolo .. ok you can have a Grapella or or soft drink or a juice or a water then lol this aint no 2000s hipster bar lol Cat Tongue pubs - pokies -coffee .. mmm yeh nah ,.... just be a Pub thanks. there are bands, jukebox etc

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tabaluga's Real Beer Garden

No worries - pub - no coffee machine.
@TAB 😺 😀

okay it can have whatever you like @Former-Member Smiley Happy business pretty slow here anyway, its just a tax write off, guess lol

Hi @TAB

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Why is there two 'Beer Gardens' now?

Is it possible for you to change your thread name so it isn't confusing for people?

If you need a hand doing that, let me know.

Thanks,

Nik

can you just delete it? or explain how to change the name perhaps

@TAB Sure!

So using the desktop or tablet version of the forums, you go to your post and press 'edit', which is under the title of the thread, next to the star.

By doing that you can edit your post and also the title of the thread, where it says 'Subject'.

You don't have to change every post in the thread, but next time you respond in this thread, you will also need to change the subject line at the top (which will say Re: Tabaluga's Real Beer Garden)

Does that help?

seems to have worked @NikNik thanks. Smiley Happy

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Yep it seemed to work!

Thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @NikNik

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello All

Well can I be the first FRI YAY..only beginning for me, I've a big weekend coming up
So this mumma is deserving of her cider!

@TAB..I can't recall your start, but you may be sleeping if I'm correct..I.e.night shift?
I hope it goes well for you.😊👍
@Former-Member..I'm sorry to say has been slow pick up for you. It occurred to me, maybe as mum's we place all this undue pressure to get things done, in the process where ourselves thin.
It doesn't matter age of children, we seem to program that way. 😱
Well I hope hubby can end a week and acknowledge your greatness. 😘
@Shaz51..how are you going of late?
I hope not too stressy? 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance