Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

I'm fine @greenpea thanks for asking,think it will be hot here too

G'day @TAB goin alright thanks 

Southern haulage are always lookin for mc drivers @TAB

Hi GP @greenpea am a bit all over the shop tbh, the heat, work/money/what am i doing hassles ok the usual except worse lol anyway just got up, getting coffee in 

Hi @Bill16 whats happening today, still hot here, thought may have been a change over night but no

@TAB yeah I know. Am concerned about you my dear friend TABs.

take them a king brown @Bill16 yes being stupid

..got myself in a mental muddle @greenpea cant seem to find a way out.

Ive got to prioritise stuff, like what Has to be done vs what I think I cant put up with I should apply for centerlink, but if I do that where am will be stuck on cashless card for ever even if I move. I should go to drs and get referral for physio, for arms thing thats set in. I should be getting work. Thought had it all sorted the other day, then I got sacked from job pretty much for having day off when super hot and telling them that was why I did it. ok I have about a dozen scratchies, think need to win a few thousand, well woke up telling myself that lol anyway Ill sort something out, its just not happening atm

hope goes ok with psych @Bill16 sorry was kidding re kb s

@TAB I am thinking of you TABs. Don't worry things generally sort themselves out for the best in the long run. Maybe not worry about it today, think about it tomorrow.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance