Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

Good Morning@Meowmy @TAB @Bill16  and all,

I recently got a wonderful new cooker with grill... the trick is having the time and motivation to cook nice things.

I'm picking up a 7 piece dining table & chairs today so that may be an incentive Smiley LOL

I have a full day but an ADO day off tomorrow so I'm going skateboarding - its part of my exercise and self care. Has been since the 1980's.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @DesertRat  i would like to get a weberq one day or something similar

still havent got head around getting a decent mattress, been years, becomes circular re work and back. Thats good skateboarding @Bill16  surfs whereas I can walk without tripping over lol. Just mowed back lawn after watering program cos it was pretty much dead plus raked up under verandah, dont think done in a year at least. off for a a walk now

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yea, remembering to turn oven off would help or tending things in there, could have burnt house down plus didnt pay insurance lol @Meowmy  mowed lawn and raked leaves, off for short walk now

@TAB hey tabby,you are funny cat. Have a good day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay walk done, did some good processing, best in ages, better write it down quick now home @Meowmy 

@TAB good tabby cat. Am proud of you. Is @Bill16   at camp?

TAB
Senior Contributor

lol well at least someone is @Meowmy  but thanks . @Bill16 said yesterday he was going camping, sounded like he wanted to get out of house and sister wouldnt have him til weekend so he went camping. Well that's my take on it lol

@TAB hey tabby, just got home from walk. It's hot and windy here. A bit irritating. Going to friend place later. Hope you are okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah just had a nap here @Meowmy  that's not good weather upsetting you.  yeah okay here, just need a bit of a plan lol . if this is retirement, think I'd rather be homeless, at least wouldnt be boring

@TAB hey tabby, think stability is not boring. Only brave and strong people achieve that. Life is hard. It needs a lot to keep alive and stable. Think you don't need to retire, just need job modification.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance