Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

@TAB hey tabby, you did well holding on in this very difficult time.Hope centrelink has some good news for you on Monday. Hope you get some pain killer for your tooth. Have been praying for you

thanks @Meowmy  and hope so I will take some more supermarket stuff, all I have tooth was a bit funny yest, but had no problems before its weird. Hope you are okay

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, boys, hope you both h

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, boys, hope you both have a good day. Going to church. Will pray for you both. Take care.

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay am sore , about to go for walk here

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy your walk. Keep positive 

yeah Life has thrown broken tooth into mix as well @Meowmy  lol ,will have to get thinking cap on lol

@TAB ,hey tabby, think you can get ongoing dole with medical certificates, then you can see help from centrelink to get some employment. Think your previous work was damaging your health. With some money plus dole, you will be stable . Take care. I am St friend place to go to church together.

took med cert there. ok after initial claim, it seemed to upset them, they said oh well, we will only take that into account once claim is processed, if I cancel claim and make another one they win, thats what they want, to try and make me live for 6 mths on couple grand lol @Meowmy 

@TAB still at friend place

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance