Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you find interesting stuff to watch or read or radio ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Got cartoons then back to bed @Meowmy sweaty and leg cramped getting out of bed think thats from assembling bed other day lol

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  @Bill16 hope you're both okay

@TAB hey tabby, done first job for the week. An hour before second job. Just having coffee. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just got home w aircons @Meowmy  say now they are 30kg lol I had to stop and get my breath picking them up, person gave me a hand w 2nd one, was still out of breath. was thinking about going straight to hospital when got back to town ha.

guess 30kg excusable if not fit, plus awkward shape, was like 20 metres to my car as well.

Enjoy your break lol

@TAB well done re air con. Set for summer

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah @Meowmy  just went for a drive, went past my street and drove 50ks to get a mango lassi lol. Saw some Army tanks at servo with lassis .

Came back on old highway, in better condition than new one, plus no traffic, had to stop over 10 mins for roadworks on way there, so took back way home. I could be a bush ranger around here lol, there's like 6 different roads out of town , hard to keep track off, ha ha lol

@TAB hey tabby done work for the week

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. Well done @Meowmy ..  think prob need bed here soon tho. Hope you are okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance