Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hi @Meowmy 

Roast Duck.

Where do you get that?

Never seen that at woolies or coles.

Is it yummy? Apple sauce?

@Former-Member have a good night

Nicki sounds like a very lively dog. Is she young? I know that when animals are young they're frentically energetic.

@Abner good morning Abner,  hope you enjoy church and music today. It's a little grey here. Going out to lunch with some work colleagues. Take care

@Shaz51 good morning Shaz, hope you are well. Went to a birthday party last night. So was late night. Enjoy Sunday. Take care. Pray for you daily

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Meowmy sorry to hear things are a bit tough. Things are traveling well here if not a little boring. It's just me and the 🐈. Maybe I have become a crazy cat Lady. Just been reading and seem to be bringing on shit tv today. Might get to a Op shop today. Will see how I go. Do need to get out for cat food. Wow pretty boring hey - lol.

What are you up too ?

@Former-Member hey Maggie, glad you're going smoothly. I went outside and drove to city centre. Looking up the sky and streets made me feel better. Lunch with friends were good. Home now. Will get a cuppa later. Enjoy afternoon.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better @Meowmy. Cuppa later 😊

@Former-Member @Bow @Abner @ArraDreaming @Former-Member @Shaz51 hello everyone. Hope you're all travelling well. We had a sunny day here today. I am calm at the.moment. Was very anxious in the morning. Outing under the blue sky helped a lot. Love a cuppa. Hope you will join. Take care

Hi @Meowmy 

I would love a cuppa please. 
I went to Timezone with my great nephew and my Sister today.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance