Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Emelia8 , @Helpmeheal , @maddison   @tyme 😀👋

Ooh, looks so smooth & creamy. My favourite type of love!

I agree @tyme I'm enjoying it cuppa. Thx for inviting me.

I'm a choccie person too. I don't buy it because I will eat it!

My beautiful housemate buys lollies from the milk Bar because he likes the bags they come in. He doesn't eat the lollies.

Thus we have lollies!

I am crazy for honeycomb Maltesers. They are DELISH!

Hey @Shaz51 

Honey comb malteasers lol @maddison ! Yum! addictive too! I can eat a whole bag/box!

It's funny how. your housemate likes the bags the lollies come in, but doesn't eat the lollies. Too funny.

I can eat a whole bag too @tyme ! Well almost, I do try to limit myself & make it last 2 or 3 days. 

Yes, he does some very interesting & funny things, at least to me they are! It's cool you can see the same.

I get angry (not really) about the lollies - I don't even really like them, but I know I will end up eating them. I try to be mature, healthy with my diet, I'm a big kid really, so it's an effort.

@tonys  Missing you and hoping you're doing OK...

Hey @Shaz51  I hope today is better for you.

Anyway I’m driving up taking you to High Tea then to visit your Mum and later we’ll watch the sunset behind the tablelands.

You’ll recognise my car 🚗 

Lots of love 

💙💛💙

@NatureLover .   thanks mate,  miss you to.    sorry ive not been at my post.   lot of activity on moon base one,   its not a place i can toss the surf board on the roof,  roll a scoober,  and leave in the mirror..   when i shine a light out at night all i see are eyes...   those eyes are attached to teeth..   if youve ever gone past macdonalds with a car load of really hungry kids, youll know my problem,    my new helpers {victims] have orders in hand,...   shovel the food in one end.  and shovel the shxxxxxt  out the other..  if the head count at the end of the day is less than the start, ..  they are eating each other....  you need to shovel harder!.. if i come back to wasteland of bones including yours........ your fired !..   I hope you are well nat lover....     hope that asthma doesnt get you down.    would really like to know what the throwing up things about one day.     im a mister fix it and will offer up all sorts of totally useless cures...  but might at least prompt a smile.   so ... if you dont hear from me for a a while,   im either tormenting  young minds ,   prepping  my space ship for warp speed,   or im simply of with the fairies counting clouds.   do i sleep well you ask..    too well i have no watch and nature sets my rhythms,   i fall asleep any time of day 2 or 3 times a day,   heck,  ive even fallen asleep a few time typing on this electric word grinder...   any way i really hope you are all well i will pop in time to time and have a good read.   rainbows and lolypops to all.   tonys from moon base one.  

Thanks for your reply and for popping in, @tonys ! I googled "scoober" and still don't know what it is, haha. All that activity on Moon Base One...sounds like some difficult things going on? 

Regarding the asthma and throwing up when I stay up late, I'm not entirely sure but it could be stress...my throat closes up late at night and I know I can't swallow my evening tablets if I stay up too late. My stomach goes all funny...I suppose I just don't cope that late at night. Yes, I know 9pm is not late to most people, haha!

I'm glad you do sleep well, I guess your hard physical work helps...no wonder you fall asleep at the computer. 

I can't help thinking of the massive amounts of animal feed you must go through! Cow food, horse food, goat food, rabbit food, dog food, cat food, and all your other animals...sheep too? 

Hope all is well and improving at Moon Base One. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance