Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

yeah local is always best, especislly if you're in cornish pasty country

myeh pretty close , can get YP Country Times 20 mins down the road if quick lol, missed out today. only got tiser, and Pirie  Recorder , were out of Transcontinental and country times. think  I got a Plains paper somewhere driving around, cant see it lol @plasmo 

i'm too slack to read them, someone gets a couple here but i never pick them up

I'll prob get over it pretty quick @plasmo  its mainly people wanting to see their pic on paper eg at sport or some arts or council thing or for starting a bushfire lol

eheh yeh good for local sport

.. all they got to live for I guess @plasmo  found a barbers in Pirie, some dude came in w son, just got in state footy team or somethin, oh got to get ears lowered real quick as hockey starts @ 9am barber says Yeah wont be a problem, speeding up on my haircut ... lolo............... 

heh i ended up just getting a clipper and go over it depending on the weather

yeh I just moved and dont know where things are re clippers, think maybe threw mirror out, need for back else look like escaped mental patient @plasmo  lol

yeah i been slack doing it in cold weather

well I just saw clippers in a Green Woolies shopping bag and the .5 comb is somewhere around. 

this chatty barber w signs sayin want $24 thought would give it a go, said just buzzcut  he went $15 cant go wrong @plasmo  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance