Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

@EternalFlower   hi sweetheart. do you have a hot water bottle that you can snuggle up to. helps me alot.

hoot

Hi @greenpea thanks love i do not have one, never grew up with using but think itd be soothing to have hot water bottle to sleep with

@EternalFlower   Hi EternalFlower i had one for my feet and one on my chest.  sends pea asleep for ages xx

hoot

Hey 👋 @plasmo  cant sleep here. Might have to get up.

Nearly 2 wks in SA ok it is . Couple more

Balfour's pastys and farmers union iced coffees and IQ of WA and SA will both be raised by me coming here jk lol..

heh vili's are better though

Yes they are. Cowleys used to be good. @plasmo  

yeah haven't had one since 80s. still getting over lurgie, went out last night and was doing pretty well til i tried to sleep.

.. think hey went bust, was in Richmond last I heard like 20 years ago, one of the brothers from Bakery used to be in Kadina took it over or something.

local ones here pretty up there hey, beat a vilis, but prob only make 1/100th of them or less ok prob hand made. god knows whats in it,just the mix, the texture and spices like ones used to get in country in the 70s @plasmo  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance