Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Happy new year!

Sounds perfect @Zoe7 @greenpea @Shaz51  I will be here on NYE.  Its in my diary and on my to-do list.

Its seeing in a new decade too, so a special year 2020.

Ahhhh Tobes !!!!!!!  You adorable little fellow.  Police security dog?  Gee really!  I thought you were meant to be keeping any undesirables out ... not encouraging everyone in.  Ha ha ... joke. There are no undesirables here ... everyone will be welcome.  Bring 'em all in Toby.  I will bring Holly along too, to help Toby with the ushering and greeting duties. She's still in her santa hat, but thats the only outfit I have for her.  What does a fashionable fit lean doggie wear to a NYE beach PJ party then?

Sherry 

Oh @Former-Member I am so going to fit out Holly with both pjs and a security outfit ...that is my mission this afternoon 😁👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Only if you have time @Zoe7 , please dont make it your priority for the day.  I hope you make it to the beach with your Sis and your respective pooches.

What do you need in order to do Hollys new outfit?  You can access my photo album here cant you?  Maybe you can choose an appropriate pic to use for her new clothes.  You will likely find a few there.

Sherry 

Yeah I should be able to find a pic from your album to outfit your gorgeous Holly @Former-Member  It is absoluetly no worry at all - actually looking forward to it - haven't done any new images for a while so what better subject that your beautiful Holly Heart

@Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51  Looking forward to NYE here on the forums and Zoe7 cannot wait to see how mega cute Toby will look on the night. I had forgotten the police outfit :D. Hey sister Shaz51 so good to see you am hoping the festive season has been treating you kindly. Love pea xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7  Maybe some of these are suitable for her meet and greet?  I dont think they are in my albums.

IMG_0117.JPGHolly 036.jpgIMG_0485.JPG

I'll check them out when I come back from the city @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

@greenpea I will also have a new outfit for you but it is a surprise so the little pea will have to wait Smiley Tongue

Catch you all later - hope you enjoy the rest of the day Heart

Been good my @greenpea  xx 

We surprised my aunty and uncle  by turning up at her place -- she was surprised

They  foster children , so I joined in with dinner preparation and then we stayed to late 

@Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Gazza75 , @Appleblossom , @BlueBay 

Enjoy @Zoe7 xx 

@Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc , @Mrsjones , @Adge , @Sophie1 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance