Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: New Year's Eve

He's off looking for Cat @Former-Member - so looks like I'll have to supply the drinks while we wait for a bowler...

Image result for drinks in esky

Hope you enjoy your dinner @TheVorticon and can call in again later. Love also to hear you have made a special card for someone - love hearing art/craft things happening for people Smiley Happy

Happy new year @Zoe7, @Former-Member, @TheVorticon, @BlueBay, @CheerBear

ohhhh i love Holly @Former-Member xxxxx

and  Ilove Toby and cat @Zoe7

We do love our fur babies @Shaz51 - they are our special little friends that give us so much joy. 🐶😺

Happy New Year to you my sister - I hope this next year is a better one for you and Mr. Shaz Heart

Happy New Year to @BlueBay too - hoping the next year will be better for you as well. Heart

Gday forumites

Gday @MDT 

Hey look @Former-Member we have another player - maybe you can bowl @MDT - SHerry and I are batting because we got here first. lol

ohhh yes me too my sister @Zoe7 Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha @Zoe7, very true.  Thanks @Shaz51, yes I love my Holly too.  Actually she's out rabbiting again, as always keen as mustard.  Sorry Zoe, she does occasionally catch one, but its okay, thats nature, and its very quick. Rabbit is her favourite dinner. There are quite a few around here currently, they like the green pick in our large yard.

Zoe, I think @MDT doesnt really like cricket much? Maybe everyone is ready for a feed instead?  In real life I just fnished making New Years Eve Burgers for our dinner.  Hubby even said it tasted just like a real gourmet burger!  So I guess I did something right.  Pure beef patty, lightly fried onion, slightly runny egg, tasty cheese, beetroot, lettuce, tomato, burger relish ... all on a lightly toasted and buttered burger roll.  Sound okay?  Well ... here are some for everyone.

Sherry Heart

Image result for gourmet burgers

hello @Former-Member, @LustStarrr @perseverer, @Goldie, @Smc, , @Anony18

@plumbum, '  @crazy  , @Tanoozle,   @Princess , @Indigo71@Uggy78, ,  drink.png

yummmmmmm @Former-Member xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance