Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

LeChuck
Senior Contributor

Isle Paradiso

Just another place where we can come to forget or embrace our problems for a while and talk about nothing and everything.

Let's check in with each other, support each other, and have a space where we can talk about MH as well as random fluff chat.

Post a word, a topic, a question, a hashtag even, and let's discuss! Bring something random to the table, embrace your problems and explore them or distract yourself with a good yarn. 

What is your perfect place if you have one? What is it like and what do you do there? 

To steal from and their beautiful thread, what's your favourite mode of transport? How does it make you feel? 

If you could have dinner and drinks with anyone, who would it be? And what would you ask them? 

#lizzo #pomeranians #bananafails

Let's relax on Paradise island and talk philosophy, life and a fair bit of rubbish.

🙂

76 REPLIES 76
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Isle Paradiso

Good Idea @LeChuck  if only I had the motivation atm .. 😅

love it @LeChuck 

And it's needed to have some space which is not specifically Mental Health talk. Ur smart to make this , well done!

I love Lizzo so would love to spend moments with her . Queen of body positivity. When I see people making weird comments about her weight I think they're so behind and backwards. She's very attractive and her body is perfect. 

Place is a big one.....internal, external, and the place of memories. Scent is very powerful and can take you back to a certain place.

I have always connected to vanilla scents.

You go @LeChuck !

Life's too short! Let's run with it!

#chocolate #sunshineAndRain #LovinLife

@TAB the island will be here full of tropical joy whenever you're feeling up to it 😀

@tyme we're running! No training wheels for this new recruit! Whittakers or Cadbury Tyme?

@EternalFlower yassssss to Lizzo, I was hoping for a Lizzo lover. She is so comfortable in her body and may I say, so sexy! Her confidence and personality are next level and she's a bit of an inspiration.

I'm smelling the scents @EternalFlower - vanilla all over!

thanks @LeChuck  😊 

Cadbury!!!! @LeChuck 

Oh, and ferrero!

Good idea @LeChuck 

I like to read - getting lost in a good novel - the longer the better - is a place I love to go. The rest of the world may cease to exist

And  one drink I would love is an iced coffee - but not when I am just about to go to bed - perhaps tomorrow

Owlunar

@LeChuck @Owlunar @tyme @TAB @EternalFlower 

I must live under a rock but who is Lizzi?? 😂

think my perfect place now would be the Cook Islands 😀 stepping back 30 years in time where everyone is friendly & life is slow ahhhhh

Dinner and drinks? I’m not easily impressed and seriously only people who’ve passed come to mind lol. 

hope you’re all feeling good 🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance