Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

I got caught out in a big storm a couple of years ago @Anastasia. I get a bit anxious now. Particually when there are weather warnings.

Sitting on our verandah atm with the poor dog hiding under my chair watching it roll in. 

Yes Hot here too @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Anastasia I still have no Aircon in the Living Room.

Until it can be replaced (new one installed) - Maybe late next week.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Determined, did you survive the storm? How bad was it? You and pup ok?
@Adge - wet teatowels under the fan and lots of water for you I think. I think we need a month+ to climatise to summer temps. Gets worse with wgebim told, so much to look fwd to there. How's those pesky neighbours of yours?

water
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 - I see 😞 I know when I'm not wanted 😭 lol Just kidding 🙏 Yes, I'm glad to have my fav things around me again. But realise it's still too much 😞 makes me tired.
Hi @Anastasia @Bow @greenpea, @Eve7, @Shaz51,
Tonight is real calm here, a bit warm. FULL MOON 🌚 🌝 which is very bright. Lots of rain comes the week after such a full moon, can es?

@Former-Member  Hey EOR is sunny here :). Please tell me it wont be raining yet again on the east coast this week. 😮 !

Good morning @Former-Member  the sun 🌞 is shining here!

Still in bed!!!!

It's after midday!!!!!

Will report weather shortly 😀

Wet is the only word that comes to mind...

Cold too I guess. A good day for 🐸's and 🦆's.

Looks like another Netflix day. Hope there's some sunshine for all of you today even if it is only metaphorically speaking 🌞🌷💞

Update...

Slow cooker is in with tonight's roast. Smashed avo and poached eggs for brunch. Now off to visit parents for a quick catch up and cuppa. X

Former-Member
Not applicable

Afternoon weather watchers, thanks for the tags. I'm sending some sunshiny love
🔆 @greenpea 🔆 no, BoM sad it's gonna be clear, just old wicesvtale re full moon hugz💕
🔆 @Eve7 🔆 💕
🔆 @Anastasia - sleepyhead 😴 but sounds like you're making up for it - despite the duck weather lol 💕
It's sunny here, went for walk in park, with furbaby. Beautiful park 💕

Bull Trying To Ride Activa Funny Indian Picture

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance